Julie Laraway, M.A., LMFT
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
Individuals, Children/Adolescents, and Families
- Are you at your wits end with or worried about the choices your child/teen is making?
- Do you have a sense that things won't get any better for you and/or your family?
- Are you having the same arguments over and over with no positive outcome?
- Are your current relationships (i.e., martial, work, social, etc) not as fulfilling as you'd hoped?
- Have you experienced a sudden and/or distressing event, and just don't feel like yourself?
- Are there things in your past you "just can't get over?"
If you have answered yes to any question above
you're taking the courageous first step to changing your life,
and restoring your sense of hope.
You don't have to go through any struggle on your own!
I believe you're in the right place, and
on your way to finding the support and guidance you need and deserve.
I believe finding a therapist who is the "right fit" for you is the essential foundation to any successful therapy experience.
I invite you to find out if I am the "right fit" for you and
your current situation/needs.
I am pleased to offer a free 15-minute phone consultation.